Both me–and my wife–have survived my two-week unpaid forced vacation. For being off from work for so long, I remained surprisingly busy. I did manage to spend some quality time with the couch and television through.
Ahead of my vacation I had planned to make up a list of all the stuff I wanted to get done over the break. I came up with a fair sized list, however only managed to get half of it done.
Here’s the stuff I did:
- Caught up on my favorite TV shows: Heroes and Prison Break.
- Watched the first season of True Blood with my wife.
- Started watching Six Feet Under with my wife.
- Switched to Comcast Digital Voice.
- Re-activated my World of Warcraft account.
- Started playing Grand Theft Auto: IV.
- Installed handles and knobs on the drawers and doors in the kitchen.
- Almost cleaned my office.